0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hello all! Could I get some advice on places to visit for my road trip? Hello all! Could I get some advice on places to visit for my road trip? - Bangladesh

Hello all! Could I get some advice on places to visit for my road trip?

Hey! My friends and I are planning a road trip where we plan to hit some of the following states: - Georgia - South Carolina - North Carolina - Virginia - Maryland - Pennsylvania - New Jersey - New York - Ohio - Michigan - Wisconsin - Illinois - Kentucky - Tennessee

I know thats a lot. Those are just the possible states in some different routes we planned. If you know of any really cool places to visit in some of those states I would love to hear! Thank you so much! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the time frame for this road trip would be during the summer for maybe 2 weeks.

https://ift.tt/3rNB3c1

0 Response to "Hello all! Could I get some advice on places to visit for my road trip?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger