0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tips to crush this 2 day trip? Boston → Naples, FL Tips to crush this 2 day trip? Boston → Naples, FL - Bangladesh

Tips to crush this 2 day trip? Boston → Naples, FL

I love road tripping to Florida and have done it several times with my dad in the past. On the other hand, my wife who will be joining me this time, in a few weeks, is a bit apprehensive about it.

I think it mostly relates to spending all of that time sitting in the car being restless and bored. I love road trips but a big part of them can definitely feel like a grind. We're leaving at night on a Friday (dodge the traffic in NY/D.C.) to eventually check in in Naples on Sunday afternoon.

We're also uncertain about where we'll stay Saturday night. We could get the long leg of the trip over with and stay in Savannah GA for the night as I've done with my Dad in the past (which required taking a two-hour power nap in some rest area in Virginia, which the wife isn't a fan of), or do the 8.5 hours to D.C. and stay there or maybe somewhere in between (Virginia, NC?)

We're doing this 22 hour road trip because I need to prep her for when we eventually (hopefully) buy a winter home down in Naples closer to her family and will be making this trip annually.

How can I make this trip as perfect as possible? So when we she gets back she probably won't be mind blown but might at least say, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Tips of where to stay and how to split up the trip between leaving Friday night and checking in Sunday afternoon? Thanks!

https://ift.tt/3ruzpf4

0 Response to "Tips to crush this 2 day trip? Boston → Naples, FL"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger