0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Seattle -> Vancouver -> Victoria -> Possibly Portland -> Seattle in 2 weeks Seattle -> Vancouver -> Victoria -> Possibly Portland -> Seattle in 2 weeks - Bangladesh

Seattle -> Vancouver -> Victoria -> Possibly Portland -> Seattle in 2 weeks

Here is an IMGUR album of two possible routes:

https://imgur.com/a/R9MvC0i

Itinerary

  1. I was going to get round ticket flights in and out of Seattle but don't have an exact date set.
  2. I will rent a car (pickup/dropoff same place) at Seattle and head directly to Vancouver after landing taking a scenic route. I think I will spend about 5-7 days in Vancouver. I was thinking about visiting the mountains like Whistler and maybe some others.
  3. Then, I take the ferry with my car to Victoria and stay there for about 2-3 days.
  4. Then, take the ferry to Port Angeles with my car and either drive a scenic route along the coast to Portland or head straight to Seattle - not sure if Portland is worth it.
  5. [OPTIONAL] If I do go to Portland, I would stay 2-3 days and then head up to Seattle.
  6. In Seattle, I would spend the remaining days and then drop off the rental car and fly back home.

Place I'm Interested In Seeing So Far

Vancouver

  • Granville island
  • Stanley park/seawall
  • Grouse mountain
  • Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
  • Lynn canyon
  • Museum of anthropology
  • Aquarium
  • Deepcove
  • squamish/chief mountain
  • Whistler, BC
  • Asian cuisine/Dim sum

Portland [OPTIONAL]

  • Pittock Mansion
  • Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
  • International Rose Test Garden
  • Portland Japanese Garden
  • Lan Su Chinese Garden
  • Multnomah Falls
  • Powell's book store

Seattle

  • Mt rainier
  • Pike place market
  • Space needle
  • Fremont troll
  • Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
  • Seattle Art Museum
  • Chihuly Garden and Glass
  • The Museum of Flight
  • Olympic national park
  • Kerry park
  • Boeing Factory

Other Info

I want to see really nice views on this trip. I like seeing nature and seeing the city so I'm split pretty half and half on things I'd like the see. I'm not really big on hiking though unless it is a short hike.

I thought about taking trains, buses and other forms of transportation between cities but it seems like it could be a PITA having to rent cars again in every city if necessary as well as potentially transferring luggage.

Questions

  • Does this sound like a feasible idea?
  • Is there anything you would change about this itinerary and whether or not I should go to Portland?
  • Should I drop the car and use public transportation?
  • How long would you stay in each area - I'm edging on staying in Vancouver longer than Seattle?
  • Any other advice in general?

Thanks!

https://ift.tt/2QLeLec

0 Response to "Seattle -> Vancouver -> Victoria -> Possibly Portland -> Seattle in 2 weeks"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger