0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First Road Trip Solo - Haven't Left Yet First Road Trip Solo - Haven't Left Yet - Bangladesh

First Road Trip Solo - Haven't Left Yet

I'm in an interesting spot, or it's maybe pretty common after reading some posts on this subreddit.

32M, single, no kids, never married, SUV w/ sleeping platform, money to last a good long while, and a supportive family. I've been living overseas for years and did many solo travels to foreign countries so solo traveling is no big deal. The thing is I wasn't the best at keeping in touch with stateside friends and as a result relationships just aren't the same and I find myself in the "everyone is married with kids or engaged but me" scenario. I just can't relate to my friends anymore and with the pandemic I've just been lingering at home, not meeting anyone new as it's pretty damn hard with the pandemic.

I'm burned out of my career (healthcare) and have wanted to change quite a few years already but just wasn't able to. I have a ton of interests, some hobbies, but no clear picture of "yea! I want to do this for the rest of my life!" So I'm fed up lingering and just want to gear up and drive south along the east coast and live a kind of beach bum life out of my car until I find someplace or something I'd like to stay/do and start a new phase of my life.

I don't have any mentors or role models to help guide me at this stage in my life and the fact that I'm in my 30's and living with my Mom (not in the basement at least) and single while all my friends are married/engaged makes me feel insecure as shit.

Thanks for reading this rant and any input/advice is greatly appreciated!

https://ift.tt/39x3WTq

0 Response to "First Road Trip Solo - Haven't Left Yet"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger