0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Alps roadtrip advice needed! Alps roadtrip advice needed! - Bangladesh

Alps roadtrip advice needed!

I am planning on touring the alps in January/February for about a month in my car. I am a 20yo British Male and ski at an intermediate level. I have a couple of friends who wish to visit me during this trip for various amounts of time(I want to be alone for part of the trip) and now own all of the ski gear I will require(no hire).

I am in the process of planning this trip and have some rough ideas but nothing concrete yet. I want to ski in Austria, France, Switzerland and Italy so that I can experience as much as possible. I want to spend a week at one resort near the beginning so that I can work on my ability but after that I want to spend a day or two skiing different resorts across the alps.

This is where I need your collective knowledge and advice.

Where should I spend my first main week? What resorts feature the best views, culture, runs Any resorts I should avoid? And any more advice relating to the nature of this trip/roadtrips would be greatly appreciated.

Btw I'll be driving a 2007 renault clio :)

https://ift.tt/2VirmVf

0 Response to "Alps roadtrip advice needed!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger