0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Should I cancel Should I cancel - Bangladesh

Should I cancel

I’ve been planning a 3 week roadtrip for August, stopping at as many national parks as I can fit in. We want to spend most of the time camping, hiking and just enjoying nature while social distancing. The closer it’s getting to the trip the more concerned I’m getting about the current situation and if the smart thing to do would be canceling the trip. I know a lot of national parks are somewhat open while many areas have been closed. Also along the way we would need to stop for food and lodging which is my largest concern.

I want to limit my interactions with people as much as possible and going on an extensive roadtrip does not feel right. I don’t know if I’m just hesitant but I’d like to hear how other people feel about roadtripping at a time like this.

https://ift.tt/3esbk2k

0 Response to "Should I cancel"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger