0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Roadtrip in July Roadtrip in July - Bangladesh

Roadtrip in July

Hello, currently thinking of two different roadtrip ideas 1-13. Both starting in Los Angeles,CA.

1) LA- crater lake np- mt rainier- glacier- Yellowstone- grand Teton and loop down through Utah back home. I was wondering if anyone has gone through glacier and found some economical stays as it's looking pretty expensive; especially in Montana.

2) LA- Acadia NP Any ideas of what to fill in between these two locations. I know for sure Niagra falls and Rocky mountains but other then that I'm blank.

It's just going to be 3 of us (unless we get a 4th), and we mostly like outdoor stuff like hiking, camping , etc. So I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas to do in between these two roadtrips and which is more appealing. Also if anyone has any roadtrip idea suggestions please let me know :). Roadtrip limit is 2 weeks and has to start in Los Angeles.

https://ift.tt/3h05wiU

0 Response to "Roadtrip in July"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger