0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How to deal with heat & humidity when everything I own will be in my car for months? How to deal with heat & humidity when everything I own will be in my car for months? - Bangladesh

How to deal with heat & humidity when everything I own will be in my car for months?

I’m taking a “big life leap” by leaving my job (laid off) and my home of many years to hit the road. I’m keeping only what fits in my CRV and cargo box (which I may ditch because it cuts already-low gas mileage in half). This means all my belongings (camping gear, clothes, medications, toiletries, electronics, ukulele) will be in the car with me during many months of summer travel.

I’m getting silica gel packets to store with clothes and gear to reduce humidity (though the humidity in the cargo box will be too much for the small packets, I assume). I have a sun shield for the windshield to reduce heat. But that doesn’t seem to be enough. What else do I need to consider? What else can I do to protect all my stuff with temperature changes and humidity in the car for months?

https://ift.tt/2BF43hP

0 Response to "How to deal with heat & humidity when everything I own will be in my car for months?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger