0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Michigan > California - Moving by Car Michigan > California - Moving by Car - Bangladesh

Michigan > California - Moving by Car

Hi Reddit,

I have recently decided to make the move back to my hometown in Southern California from Michigan. I did the drive once on the way out here a few years back in a Toyota Yaris. This time, I still have the Toyota Yaris, but now I have a large dog that will be taking the full backseat of my car (safety first, he's got a seatbelt and will be in a hammock type of deal in the back). My sister is joining me and we will be taking turns driving. We hope to divide the trip up as follows:

Day one: Pick her up at Detroit Airport and drive to Springfield, IL.

Day two: Springfield, IL > Liberal, KS ~715 miles; 11 hours

Day three: Liberal, KS > Phoenix, AZ ~800 miles; 12.5 hours

Day four: Phoenix, AZ > SoCal

My main concern is the drive from Liberal, KS to Phoenix, AZ, as the map has me going through Tonto National Forest. I have no clue what this terrain is like and if my car can manage since it's a very small compact car. The car won't be very heavy as I am shipping all of my possessions via POD. Any insight regarding this route and its safety in any way is completely appreciated.

https://ift.tt/30d6UJ1

0 Response to "Michigan > California - Moving by Car"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger