0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Seeking Recs! Charlottesville, VA to Austin, TX Seeking Recs! Charlottesville, VA to Austin, TX - Bangladesh

Seeking Recs! Charlottesville, VA to Austin, TX

Hello everyone! This March I am planning on spending 8 to 9 days road tripping from Charlottesville, Virginia to Austin, Texas. I want your recommendations for things to see, places to camp, what to eat, etc.!

I'm thinking I will drive to Asheville, NC on the first day and camp out in or near the Great Smoky Mountains. Then, I hope to make my way down through Alabama to New Orleans and stay in an Airbnb there for 1 or 2 nights. After New Orleans, I'm hoping to get to Austin, TX and get an Airbnb there for me and a few friends for about 2 nights. On the way back, I'll probably stop in Nashville for a night after getting through Arkansas. From Nashville I will come back to Charlottesville.

I don't expect to go straight from city to city; I'm sure I will have to camp out in some random spots along the way just because I won't be able to drive for so long (like between North Carolina and Louisiana, or Texas and Tennessee). But, the route will be something like the screenshot.

https://preview.redd.it/o2w1gvo4hxe41.jpg?width=970&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aca4963a3c1ddca34ac7fe6a829c72fd73d8b28a

I'd love to hear ANY recommendations or words of advice you all have for this adventure. Where should I stop between cities? Where should I camp? What should I eat in Asheville, New Orleans, Austin, and Nashville? Any cool national parks you recommend along or nearby this route? Anything I NEED to see in these cities or generally in western NC, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, or Kentucky? I love good food, live music, fun bars, beautiful scenery, hiking, history, cute towns, and country roads! Let me know! :)

https://ift.tt/2ukVt4l

0 Response to "Seeking Recs! Charlottesville, VA to Austin, TX"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger