Place to store golf clubs for the weekend?
My boyfriend and I are renting a minivan and roadtripping down to Florida for my spring break. We are staying with my aunt for a few days and then going to Okeechobee music festival for the weekend. My boyfriend LOVES to golf and was hoping to bring down his clubs and take advantage of the great golf courses down there in the days before the festival. However, the festival security doesn’t allow clubs to be brought in (for good reason). We are trying to figure out if there’s any sort of weekend storage/holding options for just simply the golf clubs? Driving back to my aunts to pick up the clubs after the festival would add too much time to our trip home, and we reaaaally didn’t want to have to pay for them to be shipped back. We also don’t want to sneak them into the festival and risk getting them taken away/losing them. I was thinking if some kind of sports store would hold them or if certain storage companies have like weekend storage or something? I don’t even know where to start looking to figure this out so I figured I’d try posting on here!! We are looking for the cheapest simplest option! :) thanks!!

0 Response to "Place to store golf clubs for the weekend?"
Post a Comment