0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Dog almost got killed by leash in cat Dog almost got killed by leash in cat - Bangladesh

Dog almost got killed by leash in cat

Today after my dog and I finished our hike I put her in the car and totally forgot about the leash which was hanging from the car.

I got in the car and started driving. I saw her fall off the chair and looked and back to see her neck and head stuck against the car door. I freaked out, put the car in park and got out to open the door. It was locked. I freaked out again and tried breaking the window with my elbow. Didn’t work. At this point I went back into the car to open it from the inside. While I was don f this is saw her struggling and making the most horrible sound I have ever heard. Then she went totally limp and silent. I got the door to unlock and it took me maybe 4 seconds after that to get the collar off. She looked dead but as sock. As I got the collar off she sprung back to life.

She seems ok now. She’s wagging her tail and acting normal. I thought I watched my dog die.

https://ift.tt/3b0o9Ae

0 Response to "Dog almost got killed by leash in cat"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger