Looking for ideas for a short solo trip in the US [28F]

I ended a relationship at the beginning of June. I’m a teacher so I then had off for the summer so I could just analyze the end of the relationship for days on end...lol kidding, sort of. Anyway, I’ll be traveling with friends and family for the next two weeks but then when I get back home (home is NYC) I’ll have some time before school starts again and I’m toying with the idea of going on a solo trip. I have only done it once before when I went to Sedona, Arizona.Any ideas of a place in the US that would be safe for me to travel to, easy to get to places while there on my own, and best to let me unwind and live life/experience a new place? Thanks in advance!!Edit: I feel like I should tell you all what kind of trip I’d most enjoy. I love the outdoors. I also love cute towns that I can walk around and explore. I don’t want a big city, nor do I have interest in a place with lots of nightlife since I’ll be by myself, so more of a place with lots of stuff to do in the daytime. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2MDX77W

0 Response to "Looking for ideas for a short solo trip in the US [28F]"
Post a Comment