I (M36) have recently been given an undesired 50% discount on travel (getting divorced).

My first post was deleted because i did not include: --budget, interests, or other details that will help people give them advice, like desired climate, length of trip, and safety. I included these details at the bottom.So now that my options for travel have greatly increased, I am wanting/needing to go away and see some more of this planet. First up, I am looking for ruins. The lesser visited kind.I know of the big ones everyone knows (middle east, Peru etc.). However, recently a friend from Cambodia suggested I go there and see the ancient places in the wilderness. The tourist don't make it out that far.Fire away. I would love to hear your stories and cool experiences!Not included in first post:Budget - from $0-10,000Interests: I thought the original post was super clear that I am interested in "ruins. The lesser visited kind." But if that is not specific enough, let me try again. -noun ruins, the remains of a building, city, etc., that has been destroyed or that is in disrepair or a state of decay. AGAIN, specifically, from ancient civilizations.Desired climate: Not cold places. Unless you can suggest a really cool ruin site. *wink\*Length of Trip: I am not 100% sure on this, but I would like to stay away for at least a week. May decide to extend to the rest of my life.Safety: I'm not concerned with safety. Send me to a current war idc. I'm planning on going to Cambodia where the ruins are literally surrounded by minefields. Don't worry there are local guides that can take me there. I'm an experienced camper/hiker/Boyscout etc.Before my post was deleted someone suggested El Mirador in Guatemala, that is just the type of suggestion I was looking for via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2KdohB8

0 Response to "I (M36) have recently been given an undesired 50% discount on travel (getting divorced)."
Post a Comment