0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Friends and family worried about police Friends and family worried about police - Bangladesh

Friends and family worried about police


I am heading on a solo trip to Arizona soon and my family and friends are worried about me being stopped in the more rural areas by police. I am African-American and so they have been telling me to be careful, even a former cop texted me who is a friend of the family and told me she was concerned and suggested I travel with a white friend, so rethinking the solo trip. I've solo traveled before but to more metropolitan cities this is definitely the most rural and conservative part of the country I've visited for an extended period alone. I'm told Arizona is pretty much police heaven the police are untouchable and not to be questioned. Any advice? via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2T1H30T

0 Response to "Friends and family worried about police"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger