0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First Time Solo Traveling - 11 days in France! First Time Solo Traveling - 11 days in France! - Bangladesh

First Time Solo Traveling - 11 days in France!


Hi everyone!I'm new to both solo traveling and this subreddit and would really love some advice! I have been scouranging the subreddit for my topic as well, but I felt my case is a little different and would love some people's thoughts. I will be traveling to France from 9/23-10/2. I've been to Paris for a few days, so would love to explore the other cities!​A few cities I was thinking of going to: Paris --> Lyon --> Aix-en-Provence (or Avignon?) --> Marseilles --> Paris^ For context, I have taken some French classes in preparation for this trip. NOT saying I am amazing yet, but I am hoping I can get by with it​Interests (greatest to least):Cultural sights + walking around and enjoying the viewAny kind of fun local activities (I saw a lavender field? Is that worth it?)Farm-to-fork food and casual food (e.g. REALLY excited to visit and shop around the marketplaces! And you bet I'm going to be searching for the best baguette)Learning more about the French language!Maybe some nature, but nothing too strenuous​My questions:Any other cities you have been to that you would recommend? Similarly, any cities I have mentioned that you would not recommend?How much time would you recommend staying in each city?What mode of transportation is available? (train, car, ride-sharing someone told me about blablacar?)Hostels? Airbnb? How do you make friends?ANY recommendation/tips that you'd like to share! :)​Hope this isn't too much to digest for you all. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time! Thank you in advance for all the help. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2GMHTKi

0 Response to "First Time Solo Traveling - 11 days in France!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger