0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First solo trip to Munich and I can't be more excited. First solo trip to Munich and I can't be more excited. - Bangladesh

First solo trip to Munich and I can't be more excited.


I'm flying to Munich on September as my first solo trip. I came to Colombia on April but I stayed with some friends so I didn't consider that as a solo trip. This will be my first experience as a solo traveler and to a country so far from my current one. I'll be staying in Starnberg as I found a cheaper option there since those dates are pretty packed because of Oktoberfest (Basically my main reason to go there but there's so much more, I know) I've been told that the regional train takes like 20-30 minutes to reach Munich's center so that's perfect as I'm kinda used to longer (almost daily) trips on train.Any tips to any of these two cities? I'll be staying for two weeks and I'm sure there's a lot to see on Starnberg as well so I don't think two weeks will be enough but I'll try to make the most out of it without over-expending, lol. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Kv1WxR

0 Response to "First solo trip to Munich and I can't be more excited."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger