0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Feeling shit about wasting money and time Feeling shit about wasting money and time - Bangladesh

Feeling shit about wasting money and time


So another person needing a vent over here... I posted before about needing advice to improve my time in Europe, and I got good advice.. But unfortunately for part of my trip in Barcelona it's kinda been a disaster. I ended up in hostels with inconsiderate roommates who I really don't vibe with - but this part of my trip is not refundable. Plus I got pretty sick with a cold. So I've been double booking nights.. I can't cancel the hostel beds so I'm just booking hotels and airbnbs some nights to sleep there instead. I just haven't understood the hype of Barcelona, sick, wasted hundreds of dollars.... I have a few months left of travel left in South America but feel like shit about this part. Ive traveled a bunch but nothing has seemed to go right. Anyone else made similar mistakes? Why are Barcelona hostelers all assholes? Exaggeration but.. You get me.. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2ZvlGrq

0 Response to "Feeling shit about wasting money and time"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger