0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Critique my Eurotrip Itinerary Critique my Eurotrip Itinerary - Bangladesh

Critique my Eurotrip Itinerary


Got a Eurotrip from Aug 20- Sept 20 and will be staying at a bunch of hostels, most of which I haven’t booked yet. I’m male, 25, single, and looking to have a mixture of parting plus doing tourist stuff. I like the idea of wandering around in walkable cities. So far I’ve got this planned out.Aug 21- 24 Madrid (Stay at a buddies house) Aug 24-29 Barca (Kabul hostel) Aug 29- Sept 3 Amsterdam (Flying Pig Downtown or St. Christopher’s Inn which do you guys suggest?) Sept 3- 5/6 Paris (Need hostel recommendations) Sept 5/6- 10 Prague (Madhouse Prague most likely) Sept 10-14/15 Budapest (Need hostel recommendations) Sept 14/15-19 Rome (Staying at The Yellow) Sept 19 Madrid (Back to my buddies house and take my flight back to NYC on the 20th)What do you guys think? Anything I should take out? I’m thinking Paris because everyone I know irl that’s been has told me it’s overrated, but I feel I gotta see it to believe it. I just hope this trip isn’t too much and it definitely seems doable imo. I’ve already taken into account the cost of the flights in total ($355 not including my round trip from NYC to Madrid which is another $320) and travel time of each flight. I’m just wondering if I should add or take away a day in Paris or Budapest. I feel like I’ll enjoy Budapest more, but idk I’d like to take some suggestions. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2yxHQ0n

0 Response to "Critique my Eurotrip Itinerary"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger