0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Ecuador: Questions on Quilotoa Loop and Cotopaxi Ecuador: Questions on Quilotoa Loop and Cotopaxi - Bangladesh

Ecuador: Questions on Quilotoa Loop and Cotopaxi


Hi everyone, I have about six days to plan after I depart from Galapagos (worth the trip if you like islands, ocean, and wildlife!) and my two main interests are possibly doing the Quilotoa Loop multi day hike as well as stay in and explore Cotopaxi via the two night stay at Secret Garden. I’d love your input from those with experience on feasibility and general recommendations.Notes:Arriving in Guayaquil on Aug 8, still need to book transport and destination from thereDeparting from Quito airport on Aug 15Elevation: I was able to handle Quito for a couple of days before arriving in Galapagos, including the strenuous but amazing day hike climb of the local volcano Pinchicha (worth it but seriously challenging) and it wasn’t too bad for me but definitely was a factorBasically trying to see if the logistics work out from 8/8 Guayaquil to 8/15 Quito to do 3 days/2 nights at Cotopaxi and the multi day Quilotoa Hike in some order, including the elevation variable (have some experience already). Like, how much time is essential to hike QL? Am I being too aggressive with how much energy will be needed to try, say, summiting Cotopaxi (stretch goal but interested in pushing myself in general) PLUS hiking QL? Is there an order that makes sense, considering transportation and possibly elevation acclimation?If it’s not feasible in terms of available time/transportation logistics or the health aspect, there are other destinations I can slot in to replace either one, so I’m committed to doing at least one of the two options. Still, want to explore the idea of both in a specific amount of time.Thanks and buen viaje/safe travels! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Khhmqx

0 Response to "Ecuador: Questions on Quilotoa Loop and Cotopaxi"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger