0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 4 Days in Seoul and 4 in Kuala Lumpur/ Langkawi. What do you reckon I do? 4 Days in Seoul and 4 in Kuala Lumpur/ Langkawi. What do you reckon I do? - Bangladesh

4 Days in Seoul and 4 in Kuala Lumpur/ Langkawi. What do you reckon I do?


Hi All,I’ll be in Seoul for a conference mid August and will have 3 days (apart from evenings) extra time to explore the country. I will be staying in gangnum-gu. Post which I’ll head over to Malaysia and have 3 days in Langkawi and 2 in Kuala Lumpur.I am planning to visit the Nami Island and National Park in Seoul (is it recommended in end August weather?), but would need more recommendations from you all!For KL I intend on visiting Batu Caves and Petronas Towers (but definitely need more suggestions)Totally clueless about Langkawi as of now!My hotel and flights are picked so I’d want to keep my running expenses in these cities as low as possible (shoestring).Where all do you think I should go?Edit: I am sucker for hikes, treks and beaches, any suggestions along those lines would be hugely appreciated xD via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2yBokjx

0 Response to "4 Days in Seoul and 4 in Kuala Lumpur/ Langkawi. What do you reckon I do?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger