0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Climbing mount triglav (slovenia) alone as beginner - Suicide? Climbing mount triglav (slovenia) alone as beginner - Suicide? - Bangladesh

Climbing mount triglav (slovenia) alone as beginner - Suicide?


Hi everyone, so next week I (21f) will be going in my first solotrip to slovenia. Right at the beginning I want to climb mount triglav on a 4 day Trip. (Start: Kocapri Savici - 1. Night: Zasavska Koca - 2. Night: Trzaska Kocana Dolicu - 3. Night: Pogacnikovdom - End: Vrsic Pass) I was thinking about getting a hikingbuddy, but I don't know if I will find someone in the short time before I want to go and I would rather do it alone when I'm being honest. I'm fit, motivated and have the right gear. I heard it's an easy mountain as 'every slovene should climb it once in their lifetime' and many people are even seen with sandales. Plus it's pretty crowded so I was wondering if I would ever be alone anyways? So my question is, on the route I chose, can I do it alone or would that be suicide? If so, where could I find someone who is willing to join me in the adventure?Bonus question: Does someone know how I get from bovec to the startpoint and from the endpoint Back to bovec? (I will have a car if that helps)Thanks for reading, I appreciate every advice! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2KaFvii

0 Response to "Climbing mount triglav (slovenia) alone as beginner - Suicide?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger