0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Celebrating the dream job with a solo trip! Celebrating the dream job with a solo trip! - Bangladesh

Celebrating the dream job with a solo trip!


Hi All,As the title says - landed my dream job two days ago and have a gap of a month or so between finishing my masters and starting work. I’ve realised now is probably the last time I’ll have as much free time in my life (very sad), so thought I’d celebrate with a little solo trip. I’ve travelled solo many times before, having recently spent 3 months in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia doing fieldwork so pretty confident alone! I’ve planned out three routes, and basically need someone to help me decide which sounds best. All of them are approximately 10 days.Trip 1: Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania (Pristina, Peja, Prizren) (Skopje, Ohrid) (Tirana, Shkoder).Trip 2: Georgia and Armenia (Kutaisi, Tbillsi, Yerevan) (Stopping in Bratislava for a night as it’s cheaper to get back to the U.K. this way than directly, plus never been)Trip 3: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (Tallin, Tartu) (Riga, Daugavpils) (Kaunas, Vilnius) (and maybe a trip to Minsk if I can sort a visa)Trip 4: Ukraine and Moldova (Kiev, Chisinau, Lviv)Which one would you take and why? Budgeting about £800 for it but worked out it’ll be significantly less. I have a few ideas of places I want to see in each place, but would love to see where people recommend and why!(I don’t really drink or party, really love wandering around aimlessly finding new alleys to explore, love a good museum and love a good church)Thank you! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/334oFJx

0 Response to "Celebrating the dream job with a solo trip!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger