What to do in denver while staying close to the convention center

I want to get into solo traveling but want to ease my way into it. I have a relative who is going to a work conference in Denver in October. He says his company paid for the hotel and there's usually 2 beds so if I want to come, I just need to pay for the flight. I figure this would be a good way to ease into solo travel since i will be exploring on my own since he will be busy all day and usually goes out to work dinners after.I won't have a car so can anyone give me suggestions on things to do close to the convention center down town? I wanted to do some hiking but heard you need to drive out an hour at least for that. I'm open to pretty much anything, beer, hard cider, whiskey, music, museums, etc via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2JHDqKx

0 Response to "What to do in denver while staying close to the convention center"
Post a Comment