3 Weeks in Italy or Explore Various Cities?

Hi everyone, I'm visiting Madrid and Barcelona in late August-September (haven't booked the flight yet). I'm visiting a buddy of mine who lives in Madrid and will stay there for about 3 days before heading to Barca and will spend the weekend there. I'm planning to stay in Europe for 3-4 weeks though, but I'm not sure where I should go after Spain.Should I visit multiple cities or just do one other country like Italy? I'm thinking after Spain I'll do Rome, then Prague, Berlin, Paris, and Amsterdam. I don't want to stretch myself thin in those 2-3 weeks trying to do a lot so I'm thinking maybe just do Italy and do Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, and then Turin to catch a Juventus game. I don't mind cutting out Venice or Florence off the trip if it's too much (most likely Florence). I'm thinking of saving myself the headache of planning out how to get to the next city, where I'll be staying, saving $50-$100 per flight, not wasting half a day per trip, etc. Instead, it might be best to take in a whole another culture for 3 weeks, learn the language somewhat instead of having to another country with another native language every 3-4 days, take my time visiting cities, 1-2 hours trip per city, less money spent on trips between cities within the country, etc. For those thinking "Why not stick to Spain?", it's because I'm Ecuadorian-American and being Latino I'm already very familiar with Spanish culture and I'm fluent in Spanish. Being thrown into a whole other culture is more appealing to me. I've also thought about doing this with France for 3 weeks if not Italy.Just wanted to get some opinions out here. This is my first trip to Europe, but hopefully not my last. I'm looking to stay at hostels and have a budget of 2k. I was also wondering how the hostel atmosphere is in Italy? I'm looking for party hostels or a young crowd at least. Thanks! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2GhcDTp

0 Response to "3 Weeks in Italy or Explore Various Cities?"
Post a Comment