Vietnam - South to North itinerary ideas

I'm a 29yo male from Australia who is heading to Vietnam for 3 weeks at the end of this month. I fly into Saigon, where I'll stay for a few days before heading to Da Lat. After that, my plans are open.I'm thinking of going from Da Lat to Buon Ma Thuot>Quy Nhon>Hoi An>Hue. I haven't booked accomodation for those places yet so Im open to suggestions for those places or for alternative paths.My main question is whether people would recommend me to take a flight from Hue>Hanoi or rather to make my way up slowly? I know a lot of people drive motorbikes over this stretch but I've never ridden a bike before and don't want to do any sketchy lengths of road. I don't recognise a lot of the place names between Hue and Hanoi but that might not be a bad thing...I'm mostly interested in getting a taste of the local culture wherever I am, rather than visiting a whole lot of landmarks or shopping. I like to have a few drinks but it's not a big thing if there's not a lot of night life around. I'd love to find some cities that have easy access to rural areas where I can ride a push bike or go for long walks. I'm also a musician, so any areas that have interesting music will definitely pique my interest.Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2y3JIgR

0 Response to "Vietnam - South to North itinerary ideas"
Post a Comment