Suggestions for a recently single 29/M's first solo trip?

I'm 29/M, live in California. I just got out of a long relationship and am looking to make my first solo trip sometime this September/October. I've been thinking about going to Budapest, Prague, or Amsterdam... or maybe Thailand, or maybe somewhere else? xDMy main goal for this trip is to get used to talking to strangers & trying to make new friends.I have already traveled to:ColombiaPanamaBelizeCaribbeanMexicoHawaiiMost of the USAI'm not opposed to going to somewhere in America but I think I would prefer to go to Europe or AsiaLength 7-10 daysBudget I've got a decent chunk of change stacked up, and could spend up to $5000, but will likely try to keep costs down as much as possible, and am primarily thinking about staying in Party HostelsClimate Don't really care too much about climate, as long as its not too rainy to go outsideInterestsPartying: The relationship I got out of was pretty isolating and I haven't gotten to go out much for the past few years. I'd love to go some place where I can drink & meet new people. Some of the stories I've heard about party hostels in Budapest and Prague sound awesomeNature: I love hiking, rock climbing, and being out in nature. I don't care if it's mountains, forest, beach, but definitely wanna go somewhere beautiful.History: I'm a huge history nerd, so going any place that has a rich history or lots of historical buildings would be great.Safety Not really concerned too much with my safety, would prefer somewhere that I don't have to worry about getting robbed, etc, but generally think that most places are going to be fine.Looking forward to hearing any suggestions & would love to hear more stories about your solo travels! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2XWf1Kb

0 Response to "Suggestions for a recently single 29/M's first solo trip?"
Post a Comment