0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo travel in Vietnam? (first timer) Solo travel in Vietnam? (first timer) - Bangladesh

Solo travel in Vietnam? (first timer)


I am a recent college graduate (22 years old) and want to travel to my parent's homeland of Vietnam for the first time. Everyone is busy so I decided I want to do it myself. My parents, however, say it's a bad idea because 1. traveling to a foreign country by myself and 2. it just isn't safe. (About me: I'm around average height and I'd say I'm pretty athletic I should be able to protect myself if I need to ....i think))I asked my uncle, because he recently just came back from there, if he'd let his son go to Vietnam by himself if he was my age. Instantly, he had a horrified look on his face because of the sex trafficking that goes on around there and told me he caught someone following he and his daughters and made eye contact until the man left. He initially told me no but would have to think about his answer so idk what that meant. [edit: just wanted to add that I'm a male]I'd like to know your thoughts based on experience and if it's a good idea, because it's something I really want to do. I'd love to travel and see new places (never been out the US) as well as spend time helping out at these orphanages that have caught my eye while researching. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2RRzzgw

0 Response to "Solo travel in Vietnam? (first timer)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger