0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Cross country move anxiety.. Cross country move anxiety.. - Bangladesh

Cross country move anxiety..


Hey everybody, here’s just a little rundown of what’s going on. At the end of the month I’m moving cross country (Arkansas to Arizona) and it’ll just be my dog, what I can fit in my car, and myself. Male, 26 years old.The drive itself is roughly 19-20 hours that I’ll be splitting up into two days. 12-13 the first day and the rest on the second. I’ve done plenty of 5-8 hour drives by myself before just fine, but for some reason the magnitude of this expedition is starting to give me anxiety I’ve never had before. Is this normal?I’ve gone through all the preparations to make sure everything possible could go well. My car is well maintained, good insurance and AAA roadside in case of emergency. My dog is up to date on shots and is in good health, normally does well on road trips. I’m very excited and looking forward to living in my new home. I just can’t seem to shake this anxiety of, “oh crap, I’m about to start my car, leave the driveway, and my destination is 1,300 miles away”.Pardon my rambling but I’m just looking for advice, personal stories or experiences similar to mine. Thanks for reading! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2Xqqamg

0 Response to "Cross country move anxiety.."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger