0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo Travel Bags/Accessories/Gear? Solo Travel Bags/Accessories/Gear? - Bangladesh

Solo Travel Bags/Accessories/Gear?


Hello! Getting ready for my first solo-traveling experience here (coming up in a couple months now); I'm looking to pack pretty light for the 10 days I'll be out. I was wondering if this community wanted to show off what they use to pack their stuff in?​I was looking at the 30L travel bags over in Topo Designs, love their looks. But I'm totally new to this. I had a work trip in Florida for a week and was way overpacked (backpack and rolling travel duffel). Ended up checking it just cause I didn't wanna deal.​This upcoming solo trip I have will include a multi-day hiking excursion so I think it'd be a great learning opportunity for me to experience packing light. Maybe just a backpack and a small duffel (I always plan on getting souvenirs for my friends haha).​Please forgive me if this isn't the place to post this type of discussion! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2XRAi7N

0 Response to "Solo Travel Bags/Accessories/Gear?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger