Solo Female Traveller to Peru

I am a 27y/o, flying solo to Peru in a week (a very late planned trip). I am quite comfortable travelling on my own, I have done multiple solo trips through Europe & Asia. However, this will be my first time going to South America, hence I have decided to go on a tour (Intrepid). This will cover Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Puerto Maldonado, Puno and Lake Titacaca. I will travel on my own to Arequipa and then fly out from Lima.What do I need to know about going to Peru? What clothing/equipment is essential/recommended? For the first time I am going to buy a travel pack - what size would be recommended??? I am short and small, thus it has been repeatedly suggested to me to get a women's pack and have it fitted in store. This will only be a 3 week trip, however I am planning to return to South America next year for 2-3 months of solo travel, so I would need a pack suitable for this as well.Very excited! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2NxvwaI

0 Response to "Solo Female Traveller to Peru"
Post a Comment