0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: San Francisco to LA road trip in October, suggestions? San Francisco to LA road trip in October, suggestions? - Bangladesh

San Francisco to LA road trip in October, suggestions?

I’m planning on renting a car from SF and driving it along Highway 1 all the way to Los Angeles. I’ll be in California for 5 days on my own, and plan on seeing as much of the coast as possible while doing some day hikes along the way.

The purpose of this trip is more to see all of California, the coast and do some beachside hikes rather than to visit museums or general sightseeing.

I’ll be staying in Airbnbs along the way, my guess is that I’ll be driving 150-200km each day and spend the day in a new place each night. Is this a logical, let alone doable, plan? Any recommendations on where to stop for hikes along the way, or even just short, cool things I could do? This is also a solo trip, in case anyone was wondering!

https://ift.tt/2Y7jLaQ

0 Response to "San Francisco to LA road trip in October, suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger