First solo travel to Europe, need some advice on cities to visit

I'm looking to do a 2 week solo travel to Europe next year around May and need some advice on cities to visit. After reading up on a lot of posts on this reddit it seems like 4 cities should be my max to visit.My must see places are Amsterdam and Switzerland, in between there is a bit of a toss up. Here's a few paths I'm thinking about:Amsterdam -> Brussels -> Zurich/Bern -> Venice or RomeAmsterdam -> Berlin -> Prague -> Zurich/BernAmsterdam -> Brussels -> Berlin -> Zurich/BernAmsterdam -> Brussels -> Zurich/Bern -> Budapest (I know it's quite a ways)I'm definitely open to the 2 other cities outside of Amsterdam and Zurich/Bern, but I don't know what would be easiest/the best route. I'm interested in sight-seeing (obviously), hiking, biking, and a little bit of night life. Budget isn't really in the question right now.Thanks for any help. via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2LNlGil

0 Response to "First solo travel to Europe, need some advice on cities to visit"
Post a Comment