Can anyone give me advice for my 2 week trip in Europe? I'm pretty unsure and could really use the help

I'm doing an exchange program in the UK, but I'm heading to Europe a couple of weeks before orientation to do some traveling. This will be my first time in a different country, and I'm super excited but a bit overwhelmed with the planning. Some information: I'll be flying into Prague on a Wednesday (Sep 4), and I'm just wanting to go to places with a lot of stuff to do during the day, and hopefully where I can even make some friends along the way. Also, I really like historical things, bars/clubs, and hiking.One idea I had is taking the train to Vienna and then Budapest. Another was going to Krakow and then Warsaw. Or maybe going to Berlin then Amsterdam. I was thinking I would then end with flying into London before taking the train to the university, but I'm honestly kind of intimidated with going to London solo for very long (and Berlin for that matter), since they seem like such big and overwhelming cities.I figured I could keep the amount of time spent in each city pretty open, the only thing I really need to know for sure is where I will end up and when, since I need to buy a plane ticket to London.Any help or advice at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2JGGDtR

0 Response to "Can anyone give me advice for my 2 week trip in Europe? I'm pretty unsure and could really use the help"
Post a Comment