6 Months in Slovenia Options

Hi,I'll be on student exchange in the University of Ljubljana for 5 months from Feb 2020 onwards, so I do have some time to dig a little deeper than the typical backpacking/month trip to the region. During the weekends, I plan to do short trips within Slovenia and the neighbouring countries. My interests are historical sites, past Soviet sites, war history and places that are informative. I'm not so much into hiking and nature but am willing to try new things! Looking forward to visiting all the way east to Bulgaria and Moldova.So i was wondering if you guys might know:1) Any suggestions of unique places that I can visit other than the typical tourist spots of Lake Bled and the neighbouring capital cities (which I am already very excited to be visiting)2) Any things/experiences that I should try for a more immersive experience?3) Any good suggestions for 2/3 day weekend trips from Ljubljana, cause I'll have a lot of opportunities for that.4) Any thing that I should be aware of during my stay in Slovenia!Appreciate any and all information and experience! via /r/solotravel https://ift.tt/2G8Tdjk

0 Response to "6 Months in Slovenia Options"
Post a Comment