0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Where to in Eastern Europe? Where to in Eastern Europe? - Bangladesh

Where to in Eastern Europe?

So I will be in Budapest for 3 days in a week and a half for a wedding.

After, I have around 6 days completely free.

I have traveled pretty extensively in the past. I have been to 24 countries on every continent but Australia.

I didn't start solo traveling until my last trips to Russia, Colombia and Cuba.

Loneliness and boredom stated to hit during my last trip in Colombia so I was hoping for some suggestions that might fit what I'm looking for.

Money isn't a huge deal, but I'd like to not go too crazy.

-I was considering Kiev, since I loved Russia. But getting from Kiev to Odessa or Lviv is expensive and a pain in the ass.

-I consider flying to Sofia for a few days and then Bucharest for a few days. Or perhaps Belegrade and Tirana.

- I also considered Prague or Vienna but I have traveled Western Europe quite a bit already and these seem like they will have a very similar feel.

I am a mid 20s male, from the US.

Important Factors

- solo hostel community to meet others

- friendliness of locals

- things to do on weekdays since that's when I will be there

- nightlife during weekdays

Have any of you been to the places above?

What would you suggest over a 6 day period?

Have a great day and thanks,

yourcummybear



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:18PM by YourCummyBear http://bit.ly/2wrisbx

0 Response to "Where to in Eastern Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger