0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: How dangerous is West Africa? How dangerous is West Africa? - Bangladesh

How dangerous is West Africa?

EDIT - EAST Africa. Sorry I just woke up. Feel free to ridicule me.

Hello, I plan on going to Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania this November. I am a 29 year old male, will be 30 at the time, and will likely spend most of my time in either the city or the safaris. The questions I have are:

  • Just how dangerous are places like Nairobi compared to say Chicago? Is it similar to American cities where the crime is limited to specific pockets, or is it more consistent throughout the city?

  • How likely am I to get robbed? Or something even more significant such as kidnapping?

  • Is there an African Uber equivalent that I can use to get around these countries?

  • From what I understand, the daytime isn't that bad, but nighttime become extremely dangerous. I'm wondering just how dangerous.

Any insights or experiences will be welcomed.



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 06:14PM by kiticanax https://www.reddit.com/r/solotravel/comments/buhe2x/how_dangerous_is_west_africa/?utm_source=ifttt

0 Response to "How dangerous is West Africa?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger