Where in the world do I go?
Im in my early 20s, this will be my first solo trip. I recently thought I had time for multiple continents but turns out Ive got about half the time I thought, 3 weeks.
I’m looking for a very social experience with plenty of partying and meeting others. Also enjoy hiking through unique spots so hiking would be a plus. Weird food is also something im looking for. I would also prefer to travel somewhere I can get around with just English. I really want a culture shock too though, I know this is a bit contradictory. Im talking unique experiences I wont find elsewhere. Lastly: Safety is key. My family has a history of being the victims of robbery, carjackings, almost being kidnapped, due to their early lives in another country. I dont want them to stress worrying about me.
What I dont want is a place full of just museums exclusively, a place with lacking social opportunities, or a place too similar to the states.
I’d want to leave in around a month and a half. Dont really have a budget but lets say $6,000 for the 3 weeks.
Someone recommended to me either Barcelona or Japan, im open to either of these or any alternative suggestions you guys / gals have.
I really appreciate the help, ive just gotten out of a 3 year relationship work stress has been killing me, so this trip is very needed.
Submitted May 19, 2019 at 12:07PM by DriedCapillarity http://bit.ly/2YySoXW

0 Response to "Where in the world do I go?"
Post a Comment