0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Unique, Beautiful Towns to Stay Between Salzburg and Hallstatt? Unique, Beautiful Towns to Stay Between Salzburg and Hallstatt? - Bangladesh

Unique, Beautiful Towns to Stay Between Salzburg and Hallstatt?

Hi all,

I’m doing my first leisure solo trip this week to Hallstatt. It’s been a bucket list destination as a photographer, but I have read in some places it’s very touristy and overrated. I’m wondering what’s the most unique way to see it? Are there other beautiful mountain spots on the way or around the area I could also discover/possibly stay at?

Going for 3 nights, 2 days. I fly in and out of Munich, and plan to stay the last night there to get to the airport easier. I plan to take the train to and from Salzburg. I was either going to stay both nights in Salzburg and just rent a car to do day trips, or rent a car right when I get to Salzburg that evening and stay in a quieter, mountainous village for the two nights that would allow me to travel easier to Hallstatt/surrounding areas (and essentially skip Salzburg). The former would certainly be less travel time and easier, but since I’m more interested in nature photography the ladder is also intriguing.

Given my itinerary and my priority for photos, how best would you go about the 2 days? Also I’m a 26F if that helps!

TIA for any advice!



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 12:03PM by inbloom1127 http://bit.ly/2HqRdE4

0 Response to "Unique, Beautiful Towns to Stay Between Salzburg and Hallstatt?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger