0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What they dont tell you about solo travelling What they dont tell you about solo travelling - Bangladesh

What they dont tell you about solo travelling

Booked myself a 4 month long solo backpacking trip throughout southeast asia and the east coast of Australia. Everyone told me I was going to have an amazing time and that I was going to meet lots of people! Now of course, these people were not wrong in any way shape or form. I met SO many amazing people! A handful of them stuck out as truly being a blessing on my travels. BUT, what I learned the hard way... was saying goodbye.

Everytime I spent a significant amount of time traveling with someone, saying goodbye to them became something that was sooooo hard for me. The following days I would end up in a depression, rarely leaving my hostel bed sometimes for as long as 4-5 days. I would think to myself "I cant simply go out there and do the whole 'hey where are you from' thing again"

It does get better, you get over it and put yourself out there and eventually meet some great people again. But I never would have thought I would develop such an intense connection with certain people having only known them for a month at the most.

That being said, ITS SO WORTH IT! I feel like I have met lifelong friends! It's been a few months and lots of us still message each other often. But no one ever talks about this!!... this lil depressive state that comes over you from time to time.... i have learned it is just simply a part of solo travel



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:55AM by tyson576 http://bit.ly/30Pyz0l

0 Response to "What they dont tell you about solo travelling"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger