Traveling to Eastern Europe- looking for book recommendations on the history?
Not sure if this is the correct sub to post, but I follow and enjoy all the advice so going to do it anyways.
I'm traveling through Eastern Europe this summer for at least a couple months (loose plans to hit Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, who knows) and am hoping to enlighten myself on the history before getting there so I can appreciate the sights a bit more.
Please note- I have neverrrr been into history, so besides half-listening to the holocaust unit in high school I am very ignorant on the topic so need a book that covers things from the ground up and is preferably not that long and well-written/captivating to hold my interest. - big demands, open to all suggestions :D
Alternatively, most of my previous travels have centered around nature/beaches/hiking/doing novel activities, so if anyone could recommend destinations that provide those, that would be appreciated as well!!
Submitted May 29, 2019 at 04:26AM by letsgoooo_o_o http://bit.ly/2MbfIcR

0 Response to "Traveling to Eastern Europe- looking for book recommendations on the history?"
Post a Comment