Those of you who "Went back" because you missed "It" so much... Was it the same? Was it worth it? Was it even better?
I miss Vietnam so fucking much I can't stand it. I think about it every day. The county as well as all the friends I met. I'm always thinking how much I miss it there and the freedom I felt, how much I loved all the fellow travelers I met while over there.
I'm just wondering, for all of you who went back because you missed it, what happened when you got there? Was it depressing because of your expectations? Was it better? Was it worth it?
Submitted May 17, 2019 at 08:28PM by stellarguymk http://bit.ly/2JmrO0A

0 Response to "Those of you who "Went back" because you missed "It" so much... Was it the same? Was it worth it? Was it even better?"
Post a Comment