0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Solo traveling in Europe (France), ex just told me she tested positive for an STI. Any advice? Solo traveling in Europe (France), ex just told me she tested positive for an STI. Any advice? - Bangladesh

Solo traveling in Europe (France), ex just told me she tested positive for an STI. Any advice?

Not sure that this is the right sub for this, but figure someone might have useful advice. My most recent ex just told me they tested positive for an STI, and I'm currently traveling in Europe. I've never used healthcare abroad before, but I do have insurance coverage.

Does anyone have any advice on how to navigate this?

Sorry for the vagueness, currently a little blindsided.

In France btw.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 10:55PM by throwingthisaway9014 http://bit.ly/2MfwWpN

0 Response to "Solo traveling in Europe (France), ex just told me she tested positive for an STI. Any advice?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger