0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Costa Rica - Solo Trip - Mid June Costa Rica - Solo Trip - Mid June - Bangladesh

Costa Rica - Solo Trip - Mid June

26F First international solo trip and a little nervous to travel alone. Leaving in mid June for a couple days to Costa Rica. I had a hostel booked in Santa Teresa but the shuttle got cancelled because there wasn't enough people signed up. I did some research and it isn't recommended for solo females to make the drive from Liberia....sooooo I am in need of destination suggestions within a 5 hour drive of Liberia. Would love to find a hostel on a beautiful chill beach with some day trips to explore or surf lessons! Any suggestions/tips/destinations would be appreciated.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 11:17PM by melissabaten http://bit.ly/2JFBnb6

0 Response to "Costa Rica - Solo Trip - Mid June"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger