Share ideas for my Roadtrip this July? Departing from Atlanta and traveling to DC, NY, and BOS
Here's the gameplan! I have July 1st - 8th off. And I want to use that time to explore the east coast! Some background about me is that i'm 18, living in Atlanta, and traveling with 2 friends of the same age (all male).
Currently my plan was to go to 3 cities (departing from Atlanta Georgia). Washington DC, New York, and Boston.
What I know is that I need to be in New York on the 7th (concert). And I also was considering spending the 4th of July in DC just because I think that would be cool.
That being said, obviously that's alot to try to pack into a trip that short. Which is why i'm asking for help in planning it and making it as fun as possible. I'm looking for ANY kinds of suggestions whether it be cutting a city out of the schedule, or adding new ones. I also really want ideas on what to do and what to see.
Help me Reddit! All I know is that I HAVE to be in NY on the 7th!

0 Response to "Share ideas for my Roadtrip this July? Departing from Atlanta and traveling to DC, NY, and BOS"
Post a Comment