Roadtrip from LA, car / van rental help?
Hi guys!
I'm really in need for some help. Me and a friend have booked our tickets to LA (from Europe), to do a roadtrip for the full month of June. The route options are easy, plenty to see.
However, I'm really contemplating what to do with car / van rental. The options I have in mind: - rent a van on Turo, about $30 a day. We buy a mattress or anything and just crash in the car. Yay or nay? - Other option to find a campervan and use that instead. Absolute cheapest I could find is $60 a day, but more about $70 a day. - last option I have in mind is to rent an even cheaper car, use tents or hostels along the way. Cost prediction of this is just very tough.
Any other ideas or recommendations for what to do? Any recommended campervan websites as well?
FYI, I'm 22 and from the Netherlands, 5 years drivers license.
Thanks!!

0 Response to "Roadtrip from LA, car / van rental help?"
Post a Comment