Road trip from northern France to Portugal - what hidden gems, best scenic areas to visit?
Hi,
I’m from Ireland and getting a ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg in Northern France. I will be camping each night either in campsites or camping in suitable locations.
My route is based on driving from city to city on the way down to my final destination, Lisbon
My plan is Paris - Lyon - Montpellier - Barcelona then either Valencia then Madrid or just Madrid and then follow on to Lisbon
I have 2 weeks to complete this drive and will be stopping off in between these destinations.
If anyone knows of any great scenic spot to visit that would be close to this route I would appreciate it as I don’t know many walks, trials, viewpoints along this route.
Thanks!

0 Response to "Road trip from northern France to Portugal - what hidden gems, best scenic areas to visit?"
Post a Comment