0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Quebec City in a day Quebec City in a day - Bangladesh

Quebec City in a day

Bonjour!

Taking my camper from Connecticut up to Bingham Maine next week for some white water rafting.

I am heading up a few days before everyone else for some solo time and thinking of heading over the border into Canada to check out Quebec City.

Takes about 3 hours to get up there from Bingham. Planning on heading out early (5 am) Thursday.

I have a bicycle I can bring with me and would love to go for a ride around the city to see some spots.

Any suggestions on what must be seen with only a day in the city? What to avoid?

Anything I should buy to bring back to Maine to the campsite to share?

Thanks for any tips and happy travels!



Submitted May 19, 2019 at 01:42PM by ShrubberyDragon http://bit.ly/2WkQVHv

0 Response to "Quebec City in a day"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger