Overwhelmed but want to go on trip before school starts
Hi friends! I'm a 23yr old guy from NY who is starting med school this August. I REALLY want to have a geniune travel experience before I seal my fate but I'm just sitting here frozen.
First things first, I'm incredibly anxious to travel alone..I've been to Jordan and the West Bank but those trips were with my family to visit relatives. I'm responsible but can be quite timid on my own. Some places that really capture my interest are Greece and Egypt.
I'm not here to ask for an itinerary, I know that is my responsibility but would like some advisement! Especially from anyone who took that uncomfortable leap forward.
I speak Arabic and hebrew. Greece is kinda at the top of my list but im nervous that navigating would be hard since I don't speak the language. I'm rambling now, but anyways, any advice would be much appreciated
Submitted May 23, 2019 at 08:26PM by coyg23 http://bit.ly/2M2gCIB

0 Response to "Overwhelmed but want to go on trip before school starts"
Post a Comment