0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: New England/Canada Road Trip Help Please New England/Canada Road Trip Help Please - Bangladesh

New England/Canada Road Trip Help Please

This is is my first long road trip and I could use any tips/ideas from anyone, even if it's just about road trips in general. My main concern is that we (it's just my girlfriend and I) are able to see as much as we possibly can without overextending ourselves. I also have one night to add so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks.

New Haven, CT 1 night maybe daytrip to Hartford

Providence, RI 1 night, see Newport on the way

Cap Cod, RI 2 nights

Boston, MA 2 nights, see Salem

Portland, ME 2 nights

Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor 2 nights

Quebec 4 nights, day trip somewhere

Montreal 3 nights

Burlington, VT 3 nights, day trip to White Mt. National Forest

Ottawa 2 nights

Toronto 4 nights, day trip Niagara Falls

There's also some small towns along the way that we plan on visiting like Mystic, Portsmouth, and Plymouth.

http://bit.ly/2M4QGMH

0 Response to "New England/Canada Road Trip Help Please"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger